I’m afraid for gaming fans, this will dispoint, not just a little, but in gigantic waves of sadness. It is not normally acceptable to be in the business video games then proceed to negatively promote the most highly anticpated video games console release on the 2018 calander; however I feel PlayStation classic is dissapointing. If there’s one thing we know about consoles, its that their success hinges upon their games. This is where the classic fails to impress.
1) Sony XB 41 – Why is this so awesome. You can throw it in the pool, it floats, its waterproof, it lets you chain 100 other bluetooth speakers easily, it has a great app with essential features: audio EQ, DJ sound effects, flashing laster lights and a touch pad to kick extra bass when slapped.
2) Pac-Man Ghost Light. Pac-man may be old, but we still love the game and even the baddies. This uber cool light reacts to music. The settings allow various colour tones.
3) Fitbit versa. This is one of those items you think you don’t kneed until you try. While Apple watches provide small benefits to those with other Apple iPhone thier cost and list of capabilities is not nearly as smart compated to the new Fitbit watches.
4) SEGA Mega Drive With 85 Built-in Games HD
5) Nintendo SNES Classic Mini console
Check out the giveaways on site, and RTW/FLW Twitter and Facebook
Xbox Series X|S and PS5 stock